- Services are invoiced at the rate of $80hr.
- Cash or check payments are preferred. A 2.6% processing fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions.
- 20-minute one-on-one instrument evaluations are offered as a courtesy.
- Please provide a case for storage when dropping off your instrument.
- Complimentary adjustments can be made up to 10 days after pick up.
- Military / First Responder / Birthday discount offered upon mention
With so many ways to get things done nowadays, good old fashion email is the best way to schedule and discuss projects. My contact information is found below. If it happens to be more convenient, a message sent to my Facebook Page is also a great way to get in touch. Although I can’t always get to my phone, I’m great at listening to voicemails and responding with a call back as soon as possible. Please remember I’m a one-man operation. There is no buffer between me and customers. When you reach out, you’re talking to the person directly working on your instrument.
Text message policy – Although there are occasions when the convenience of a text message is appropriate, staying organized and keeping track of projects is becoming increasingly more difficult in a hyper-connected world. Please consider emailing first.
- No call. No show. No work. I fully understand life throws curveballs. If you can not make a scheduled appointment please let me know ASAP.
- If parts are needed and not provided a deposit will be collected during the instrument evaluation.
- Final invoices will be emailed when work is completed. Payment is due upon completion. Installment payments on repair and modification projects will not be accepted.
- If an instrument lingers for too long after notice of completion, a storage fee will be added to the total.