- Repair services are invoiced at the prorated rate of $80hr.
- Cash or check payments are preferred. A 3% processing fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions. Electronic payments can be accepted through PayPal.
- 20-minute one-on-one instrument evaluations are offered as a courtesy.
- Please try to provide your preferred set of strings. A limited selection is kept on hand.
- Military / First Responder / Birthday discount offered upon mention.
With so many ways to get things done nowadays, good old fashion email is the best way to schedule and discuss projects. My contact information is found below. If it happens to be more convenient, a message sent to my Facebook Page is also a great way to get in touch. Although I can’t always get to my phone, I’m great at listening to voicemails and responding with a call back as soon as possible. Please remember I’m a one-man operation. There is no intermediary between myself and customers. When you reach out, you’re talking to the person directly working on your instrument.
- No call. No show. No work. I understand life throws curveballs. If you can not make a scheduled appointment please let me know.
- Please try to provide a case for storage when dropping off your instrument.
- If parts are needed and not provided a deposit will be collected during the instrument evaluation.
- Payment is due upon completion. Installment payments on repair and modification projects will not be accepted.
- If an instrument lingers for too long after notice of completion, a storage fee will be added to the total.