- Repair services are invoiced at the prorated rate of $80hr.
- Cash and check, are preferred methods of payment . A 3% processing fee will be applied to credit/debit card transactions.
- 20-minute one-on-one instrument evaluations are offered as a courtesy.
- Please provide your preferred set of strings. A limited selection is kept on hand.
- Military / First Responder / Birthday discount available on setups.
With so many ways to get things done nowadays, good old fashion email is the best way to schedule and discuss projects. My contact information is found below. If it’s more convenient, a message sent to my Facebook Page is also a great way to get in touch. A phone call works too and when I can’t get to my phone, I’m great at listening to voicemails. I’ll respond back with a call back as soon as possible. Please remember I’m a one-man operation. There is no intermediary between myself and customers. When you reach out, you’re talking to the person directly working on your instrument.
- No call. No show. No work. Life throws curve balls. If you can’t make an appointment please let me know.
- Please provide a case for storage when dropping off your instrument.
- If parts are needed and not provided a deposit will be collected during the instrument evaluation.
- Remaining balance or full payment is due upon completion.